Friday, July 16, 2010

America Medley



Here's an America Medley we did at our church on July 4, 2010. It was a lot of fun! The soloists who joined me here are my nephew Jordy Davidson covering John Cougar Melancamp's "Little Pink Houses," Jane Lantier covering Martina McBride's "Independence Day" and Richard Gaspard wrapping things up with Lee Greenwood's "God Bless The USA." My assignments were Bruce Springsteen's "Born In The USA" and Neil Diamond's classic "Coming To America." I had a really good time playing rock star! 

5 comments:

  1. I get chills when Jane sings. She is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I showed all my FB friends what a cool church I attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome wish i would of seen it in person

    ReplyDelete
  4. That medley was so awesome in person. Still gives me chills. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was great, we love you Pastor Jeff, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive