Monday, October 5, 2009

A Pastor's Appreciation

October is the time of the year our nation has selected as Pastor Appreciation Month. As a Pastor, there's a group of people that I really appreciate and that's my executive staff. They are eight of the most talented, loyal, creative, intelligent and godly people I know. David Baudoin is our Executive Pastor over Pastoral Care, Marty Hoey is our Children's Pastor, Coy Watson is our Musical Director, Shawn Marcell is both our Student Pastor and our Master's Commission Director, Richard Gaspard is our Media Director, Courtney Lantier is our Accounting Director, Holane Davidson is our Office Manager and my personal secretary and Rhett Wyatt is our Properties Manager. In addition to being such incredible employees and department managers, these people also are some of my very best friends and I thank God for them. Pastor Appreciation month may be intended to be the month people show appreciation to their pastor, but for me it's a time I reflect on how much I appreciate the people God has surrounded me with. Any success I've known, any accomplishments I've made are because of God's grace and the wonderful team of people He allows me to work with every day!

4 comments:

  1. To those people on your staff, I say appreciate greatly the man of God in your life who truly appreciates and honors you. It is a rare thing! Pastor Jeff you rock man :)

    McKenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an awsome executive staff. They are special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could not agree more. Great staff for a great Pastor!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive