Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tongue-Tied




We've been sharing a message series at Crossroads this month about the power of our words called Tongue-Tied. The concept is simple: Our lives are tied to the words we speak. Whether it's a matter of success or disfunction, you can't separate where you are in life from the things you've said! Our media team came up with a brilliant way to lead in to the message each week. Our video sermon roll in features kids in our church trying to say tongue-twisters. They were a riot! I hope you enjoy...




3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite openers ever! They had a great coach. Sometimes the simple ones are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good series of teachings, especially, the Teaching on Taming The Tongue, I read my notes every morning, & spend time praying about it all asking God to help me to tame my tongue more & more every day, & to THINK about what I'm about to say. Really good message, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate the sermons being posted online. We've had a pretty sickly January so far and it has been a nice way to keep up. Praying everyone stays well cause we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive